We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Albany Pioneer Days!
- Please do not save spots or park without guidance from the parking attendant. Parking as instructed by the parking attendants will make the best use of the space in our campground.
- "Quiet Time" - Generators are to be turned off by 10:00 PM.
- Campfires - Due to the current fire conditions, contact your parking attendant prior to having a fire of any kind. Rules will depend on fire conditions at the time of the show and will be posted.
- Ice will be available to purchase in the Saloon.
- Owners are responsible for all pets. Please be courteous and clean up droppings. All dogs must be on a leash. Only Service Dogs are permitted on the show grounds.
- $25.00 camping donation is appreciated.
- No ATV's, golf carts or motorized vehicles without proof of need or handicap will be allowed on the show grounds. All handicapped vehicles must be registered at the Registration Booth. A certificate of insurance and copy of proof of need or handicap is required.
- We have a disaster plan in effect during the show. Gates and Camp Grounds have sign locations. Check the schedule of events for details.
- We ask that you clean up your camping area before you leave.
- If these rules are not followed, you may be asked to leave the campgrounds
Stearns County Pioneer Club, Inc.
PO BOX 482
Albany, Minnesota 56307
Albany Pioneer Days is held each year the second weekend after Labor Day.